Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC ARA v10 SP13 - Org Rule Org Level Missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

Testing ARA Organization Rules soon and have noticed that one of my key Org Levels, $BUKRS, is missing. I have not yet used this functionality on this system. I am already doing the following:

• running the authorization sync job daily (we are in the middle of multiple project builds)
  • checked the target systems USORG table for Org Level $BUKRS entry.
  • active ruleset function has that Org Level $BUKRS entry and it appears on the Risk Analysis reports

All other Org Levels are available to use except for this one. Any ideas!

Thanks in advance.

-john

6 REPLIES 6

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear John,

very strange as it should work on SP13 (it works on my SP13). I would suggest to run rep object and authorization sync job in full mode once again (GRAC_AUTH_SYNC and GRAC_REP_OBJ_SYNC).

As you can see:

Let us know if it is selectable after sync.

Regards,

Alessandro

0 Kudos

Alessandro,

Ran both sync jobs again, but it is still not (see below). Checked the logs to be sure it completed.

We do have two different ECC system connectors (One Production landscape, the other Project landscape), but both have the USORG table for Org Level $BUKRS entry.

Any other ideas? Is there a GRC ARA GRAC* table I can update or check for this?

Thanks,

-john

0 Kudos

Hi John ,

Are you able to solve this issue ? If Yes please share .

Regards

Swati

0 Kudos

Hi John,

It seems to be a bug in GRC. Before we conclude on this, Can you share screenshot of Access Risk Analysis screenshot with selection criteria of Organization level in User level report.

If Company code is not appearing , implement following SAP note.

1970172 - GRAC_PFCG_AUTHORIZATION_SYNC fills transaction log

Thanks

Mohan

0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

I am experiencing the same error ONLY in GRC Production.  In GRC non-prod, I have the BUKRS option from the drop-down when creating a new org rule.

I checked User Level risk analysis report criteria, and I do not have BUKRS selection for Org Level.

Very confused as to why this is only an issue in my Production system.

I will look more into the note you suggest, but in the meantime, is there any additional insight into this issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

John,

I am also experiencing this issue, but only in my GRC Production system.  In non-prod, I have the BUKRS selection entry.

Have you resolved this issue yet?  If so, please share the correctional actions.

Thanks,

Ken