cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error HTTP 401 during high load

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have an interface which try to send too many data to SAP ECC, ans this interface fails because of broken connection, and I have an error HTTP 401.

Here is my mapping, I use an UDF function for connecting to a database, and recovering many data that I send to ECC with a RFC connection :

What can I do to split my outbound message in several outbound messages ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Increasing the parameters mentioned in the note 821026 Adapter Engine messaging URL returns HTTP 401 under high load, might help here. If the number of connections available in the UME is exceeded this HTTP 401 error is thrown.

Regards
Mark

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I didn't know that note, it was a little weird that exception with a huge load in a first view.

Regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guz,

I don't think the http 401 will raise for a huge load in your ECC endpoint. You should check if your RFC receiver channel is with the correct connection parameters (user/password). If the RFC channel is used by another scenarios you should increase the Maximum Connections parameters according to the concurrent accesses you think it could have, perhaps you can try with 10 or 20.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guz,

you can split your message but not outboud (i think so )...  i have did for inbound message  using UDF and there is alos a blog for this ... message split with graphical mapping .. Please check it should work, else i will provide the UDF  later