Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Scrambling Salary Data in TDMS 4.0 SP07

Dear Mates,

We have installed TDMS 4.0 SP07, now we are in process of Scrambling rules creation

Our few requirements are:

1. Scrambling of Employee salary data while migrating from PRD to QAS and need to change 4 fields in one table.

2. We want to copy whole client data using "Full transfer of Client-Specific Data" with above scrambling rules including.

My queries are:

1. Can I create a rule using scrambling type " Value Range Table" with some min & max value range to scramble the salary field to unknown number?

2. Or I need to select scrambling type " No mapping " and create a custom code to scramble the data?

3. And can I include these rules in " Full Transfer of Client-Specific Data" and Execute?

Please provide your valuable suggestion.

Thanks,

Sandy.

Former Member
replied

Hi Sandy,

You get the error 'Table-Field combination does not exist' in two scenarios.

a) When you do not give the landscape that can be used for validation. For instance all the rules will be mostly created in a solman system , the control system and hence all table fields will not exist. In such a case, within the rule there is a input field as landscape. Here you can maintain which landscape you want the tables to be validated from.

b)If  you are still getting the issue after landscape assignment, then it means the table field does not exists in the corresponding system also.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jerrin

1 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question