cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to add new button in NWBC Change Request creation page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I want to add a new button called "Cancle" in NWBC change request creation page for Customer. The activity of the cancle button will be to cancle the saved change request. Please find the attchment. Please give me a total clarity on this. Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

Till the created data is not saved, you can directly close the page. This will give a pop up "page contains unsaved items". You can continue with the close option.

Once you have saved the data and not yet submitted the change request. You have the option to withdraw the data. This will finally close & save the CR and discard the changes.

Once you have submitted, you can reject the changes. There is also an option to delete the data.

Regards,

Reema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reema,

Thanks for your kind reply. I knew that functionality is already provided by SAP but let me tell you my entire requirement. The requirement is... 

1. After Save the CR, one "Cancle" button will be there in NWBC page as we have "Withdraw Draft".

2. Once Requester will click on Cancle/Withdraw Draft button, One email will be generated to Requester that "Your request has been Cancled / Withdrawn and it can not be edited anymore" as like we see the status in "My Change Request" after withdrawn the CR.

I am planning to go with "Withdraw Draft" button only and I do believe, I have to enhance/create one BADI to attach with that button which will help me to send email notification once the CR will be Cancled/Withdrawn. Moreover, this functionality will not be related with Workflow BRF+ decision tables.

So, I need some expert input/help for the same that how to get it.

Regards,

Victor

pkiran1981
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

This functionality is already available. Till you click on Save button in your screenshot, you have not created the Draft as well. If you click on Save button, you would create a draft, and you will get the following screen where you have an option to Withdraw the Draft you created.

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for your input. I knew that functionality is already provided by SAP but let me tell you my entire requirement. The requirement is...

1. After Save the CR, one "Cancle" button will be there in NWBC page as we have "Withdraw Draft".

2. Once Requester will click on Cancle/Withdraw Draft button, One email will be generated to Requester that "Your request has been Cancled / Withdrawn and it can not be edited anymore" as like we see the status in "My Change Request" after withdrawn the CR.

I am planning to go with "Withdraw Draft" button only and I do believe, I have to enhance/create one BADI to attach with that button which will help me to send email notification once the CR will be Cancled/Withdrawn. Moreover, this functionality will not be related with Workflow BRF+ decision tables.

So, I need some expert input/help for the same that how to get it.

Regards,

Victor