Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logic behind rejection of thread

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello:

I would like to bring one issue under moderator's attention, its regarding one my of posted thread getting rejected on SAP MM forum Sunday. Keeping in view the nature of thread and the reason given behind rejection i have found it illogical to delete my thread. Its link is http://scn.sap.com/thread/3663740. Please tell a one thread on SDN forum which has the same scenario as i described. I had questioned SAP logic for copying all PO line items when you are doing Good/Services+Planned del cost invoice and its a valid thread. User has to deselect all the irrelevant line items of all other planned delivery costs vendors which are not be invoiced which is very cumbersome activity so i just posted on SDN forum in vain that i will get some idea but i am really disappointed by this quality of moderation. I am using SDN for last 5 years and wise enough which things to post and which not.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I know from my email inbox that there were 2 moderator alerts.

One from December 4 and the other from December 6

I cannot remember having processed any of those 2 alerts.

The one from December 6 was very sensitive and needed action from global moderators.

And the other just for the reason that MIRO for services and planned delivery costs are not really my area of expertise and I needed to investigate to process the alert

What info is given in Actions > Notification ?

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hell Jurgen:

Please see the attached image which is snapshot of alert i got. I do not think this thread is justified for direct rejection and deletion.

Thanks

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not easy to evaluate.

I can just tell some facts.

The reason given in the rejection note is equal to the reason that was given in the alert.

The alert was given within minutes after the question was posted.

Just evaluating the initial question and searching for similar discussions brings up 25 results

Search term used: miro  "Goods/Service items+Planned delivery costs" vendor

I doubt that global moderator can remember this case when cleaning up the moderation queues of 400+ SCN spaces.

I resurrected the thread, this gives me the chance to see how it turns out

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Mr.Jurgen for reverting my thread. I will respond you there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Jurgen for taking care of this.

Answers (0)