Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWBC 4.0 desktop performance issue

Sinead_EY
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I am having lots of trouble with a 4.0 desktop nwbc.  it is mainly with the webdynpro transactions as it seems to be pausing twice before loading it - it takes for example 17 seconds to load the sales order create screen.  and 15 seconds to load the customer powl - even though it is not being refreshed.  he NWBC for HTML is way quicker and i have no trouble with that.   However we use many gui transactions also and hence the requirement for the desktop client as this certainly are quicker in the desktop than in the html version.

i have played around with my IE8 settings to no avail - and as i said in html it is fine.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled NWBC 4.0 a number of times, again to no avail.  I had installed NWBC 5.0 with 740 gui but uninstalled it as this was even slower.

Any advice as to what i can check would be appreciated.  Based on:

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/TechTSG/Troubleshooting+of+NWBC%3C-%3EPerformance+related+issue...

I have turned off the virus checker also but no improvement either.

Thanks

Sinead

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sinead_EY
Explorer
0 Kudos

I meant to add - this issue appears unique to me - so it must be some setting on my own machine - i have checked many things in regedit for IE to no avail.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks