Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

solution manger SP update issue

ahmed_ibrahim2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

dear all ,

good day ,

i am trying to update SP stack for solution manager 7.1 system  from SP4 to SP11 , which is running under Oracle database 11g and redhat 5.6 OS .

updating the kernel and java stack already successfully performed

but,  during ABAP update , the Add-on installation terminated during phase CHECK_INACT_OBJECTS , because of the long list of inactive object, "more than 2500 objects".

the list of inactive objects shown by the installation queue is identical to the objects updated and modified by implementing the central correction note "1633725" ,  in SAP Solution Manager Configuration: System Preparation.

actually as i am seeing it is very hard to check and activate that list of inactive objects manually specially each object required access Key , plus there are more than one version for each object .

so please what could be the solutions for this situation ?? how to activate that list automatically ??

thanks

Ahmed Ibrahim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

There are two reports RUTMSJOB and RUTCHKNT that I am aware of as we recently had a discussion about this .

The first one suggested by looks more effective but I am not sure whether it should be run under the DDIC user to fix the inconsistencies. Maybe he can confirm that.

ahmed_ibrahim2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thanks Reagan , and sorry for my late reply,

There are two reports RUTMSJOB and RUTCHKNT .

actually the reports generating good reports showing inactive , partially active object and comparing between ABAP DDIC object  , DB object , runtime object , but unfortunately correct error in check function for "check activation " check , is raised the information below

but from the link you provide , i follow the suggestion by ,"first suggestion" , and i deimplemented the SAP Note holding the inactive objects without reimplementing again  ,as long as the system in  updating to a higher SPs level which will include all corrections provided by deimplemented notes

thank you

Ahmed Ibrahim

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

srinivasan_vinayagam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

Have you resolved your issue. If not update correct issue.

Regards,

V Srinivasan

srinivasan_vinayagam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

Follow below notes..it will help you.

SAP Note 1882203 - SPAM : CHECK_INACT_OBJECTS error Inactive Objects

SAP Note 1853036 - Error SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC in phase CHECK_INACT_OBJECT

Regards,

V Srinivasan

ahmed_ibrahim2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thank you Srinivasan ,

sorry for my late reply,

SAP Note is helpful ,but the list of inactive objects also huge  , so it will take so long time

thanks

Ahmed Ibrahim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

check this out, it might help you to solve the problem Mass Activation - BC - ABAP Dictionary - SAP Library

Kind regards