cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:Using CCR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts/Gurus,

I am having some basic doubts in using CCR ,i couldn't find appropriate answers around hence posting a fresh query.

Please share your expertise and knowledge on using CCR .

1.What is differences in content?

2.In few cases i am getting below error under "Not in Active Integration Model" and other cases Missing in r/3 with External Key.

Error ::Inbound CECC900: No IModel active for cat. Purchase Orders and Purch.Reqs, filter object 0000000000XXXXXX for system CAPO900

If the there is "No Active IM" - this message should be comming under "Not in Active Integration Model"?Why was that?

3.When does CCR suggest to Delete?

4.For Example : i have processed 4000 Purchase requisitions  of which some 200 were resulted in error and rest of PReq were good.How can i analyze the error PReqs?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Let me try to answer them one by one

1.What is differences in content?

Difference in content means the qty in ECC is greater or lower than the qty in APO, so you need to move the data from ECC to APO. Inconsistencies can be also regarding date and time

2.In few cases i am getting below error under "Not in Active Integration Model" and other cases Missing in r/3 with External Key.

Error ::Inbound CECC900: No IModel active for cat. Purchase Orders and Purch.Reqs, filter object 0000000000XXXXXX for system CAPO900

In this case the Material master IM is not active for the above PO/PR's materials.

If the there is "No Active IM" - this message should be comming under "Not in Active Integration Model"?Why was that?

3.When does CCR suggest to Delete?

If the PO/Production order is completed in ECC but still exists in APO, you get this message.

4.For Example : i have processed 4000 Purchase requisitions  of which some 200 were resulted in error and rest of PReq were good.How can i analyze the error PReqs?

The data should be in sync between MD04 (ECC) and RRP3(APO). just take few cases and compare them in ECC and APO, many a times the report shows inconsistent results also.

Regards,

Anil