cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Model Enhancement - No added fields in Target Structure bus_ei_bupa_taxnumber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MDG Experts,

My requirement is to Enhance MDG Vendor Data Model for by adding attributes(Fields) in BP_TAXNUM entity of BP Data Model.

I had added the fields in Include CI_EEW_BUT000  Fields are ZZTAXNUM1 ZZTAXNUM2 ZZTAXNUM3.

Added the fields in MDGIMG->Edit Data Model

In Generate Data Model Specific Structures->Generated the Structure.

In Extended Mappings->BP_BP_TAXNUM_2API->Transformations,

Target Structure->bus_ei_bupa_taxnumber does not contain the newly added fields

But Source Structure contains the new fields.So I'm not able to do SMTP Mapping.

If anybody come across this scenario? Kindly provide me your suggestions.

How to get the newly added fields in Target Structure "bus_ei_bupa_taxnumber"?

Thanks,

Jyothi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pkiran1981
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

Adding more tax numbers to the Vendor is not the same as adding fields to other entities. If you look at the structure bus_ei_bupa_taxnumber, you can see that there are only 2 fields->one for Tax Type and other for Tax Number. So if you want to add more tax numbers to Vendor, you need to add more tax types in IMG configuration for Business Partner. Please contact a Vendor or Business Partner functional consultant for this. Nothing needs to be done on MDG.

Best Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I was checking for wrong entity,I was able to find Taxnumber feilds in BP_VENGEN entity.

And now I have done SMT mapping too,but I'm not able to find the added new fields in Feeder Class.

Thanks,

Jyothi

Answers (0)