Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing xml using AS2 adapter and MDN

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are using B2B add on and AS2 adapter. The client says that, at both sender and receiver side they will give xml file. But the client also wants MDN and AS2 security. So is it to process xml file using AS2 adapter? We need to incorporate MDN also there

Regards

Harish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

So is it to process xml file using AS2 adapter? We need to incorporate MDN also there

-->> Yes it is possible to process XML using as2 adapter and you can use MDN configuration from comm channel.

regards,

Harish

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your inputs

They are using xml file. So how will the message processing be? Through message id or like normal file processing from specific folder. We are using AS2 adapter.

Do we have to set the Content-Type as Application/xml in CC for xml processing?

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes content type should application/xml in CC. the message processing would be like normal message processing but the change in module configuration.

From sender AS2 the message is identified based on sender identifier, but as you have XML you can use message subject (and specific channel) for your interface. but if you have only one type of message through the partner then message subject can be avoided (but not recommended).

Please let me know if you need more details.

regards,

Harish

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harish

You inputs are very helpful

When AS2 is at the receiver side, we post to the receipient url that we add in receiver com channel, don't we? They have given a url in the format ipaddress:port/as2

However when I try to open it in browser, I get page cannot be displayed error

We have made up our own AS2name and gave it to them. Is that AS2 name important when sending and receiving?

Does the sender AS2 also post to some particular url and sender AS2 adapter just picks it up from there?

I created a sender and receiver com channel and both are green.

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Any inputs anyone?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Please check the below one. It might help you regarding B2B add on. Have you gone through this?

Regards,

Suhale Shaik.