cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queue: MCEX11 destination is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I got following situation; we are  trying to connect ERP system with EWM system and in term of transferring of the master data it works so far.

But as soon we try to transfer any movemenet data (deliveries e.g.) the same problem is comming up:

The Destination for queue MCEX11 (out queue from ERP system) is always NONE...

Any idea how to solve it? Where I can maintaine this destination?

Thanks in advance

BR

Denis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain Distribution Model. It should work fine.

Regards,

Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

well I catually did maintain the EWM distributor modell:

Or which modell do you mean?

BR

Denis

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

that looks ok. Do your deliveries arrive in EWM, can you find them there?

As I wrote, the queue in the first screenshot has nothing to do with EWM.

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Denis

If you have maintain distribution model then why your screen shot is not showing OK in last column.

it should show OK...

also when you create del check can it be distributed.

Check below dec whse is relevant and after saving it should be said as distributed.

Check >>

SM59 and  go to ABAP connection and click on your logical system and then do connection  test.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

well, we've created an inbound delivery in the ERP system, but as the table  /SCDL/DB_REQH as overview in transaction /SCWM/IDN do not contain this delivery...

Could you give some tipps what we could check for this?

BR

Denis

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I suppose you made this screenshot, when you tried to re-create the model, the system gives you a warning that "the following entries exist and should be cleaned up"? Because then you do not have the ok in the last column (what Suraj refers to).

According the screenshot your logical system name is "ECR"?

Now I wonder what this means for the logical system name / RFC connection name / business system in the target system? Your business system is assigned to a RFC connection. But this one for sure is not named "ECR". And if the name of the logical system and the RFC connection are not the same? Probably this all just goes into nirwana...

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you are right guys,

but I have really interesting situation...

When I do configurate my distribution modell for ALE everything looks good:

As you see the sender system in this case is ERPMAN800....

Than I gebnerate the distribution modell using /SPE/OL19...with following result:

As you see even I set ERPMAN800 as a sender system ECR is appearing everytime...

Also in BD64:

So the question is: where this sender system comes from when the distribution modell will be generated? Is there any customizing option I forgot to set up? Or should I set it directly somewhere in the BD64?

PS: I also tried to generate the distribution modell using the transaction OL19 and I get following error:

So do you have any tipps or ideas for me?

Thanks in advance

BR

Denis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

thank you very much for the help, poblem is solved so far.

The problem was about assignment of the logical system to client...after I fixed it the distribution model was filled with correct sender and the distribution was ok after this.

Merry Christmas!

BR

Denis

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Denis,

good that your issue is solved, just wanted to answer your question "from where the sender system comes from when distri model is created"? as by new you should already have idea because you have done the client assignment.

Anyway it finds the logical sender system from the client which you have logged in----there is one logical system assigned to that client in other table...

Regards

Anoop S

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am pretty sure that no EWM queue starts with MCEX. So this is something completely different. What I found is that this has something to do with extraction to BW.

Did you maintain your EWM distribution model?

Brgds

Juergen