cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crating Product Hierachy with Inclusion

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to stop order taker for Div A  is not able to enter orders for Div B.How can I achieve this using Listing. Thank a lot in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please connect with your security team. Request them to assign the appropriate role at sales area level.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards

Atulkumar Dagade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Yes you are right ,this could be one of the approach but, the authorisation profiles maintained today are not at granularity of sales division – most of them stop at sales org level, and changing this will require lot of work, which is not in scope of the current project.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What about including the Division as a parameter into the Listing Catalog ?

Once included you will be able to maintain the listing based on Customer /Material and Division.

Check and revert .

Regards,

SRK

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please provide some more info? for example while creating sales order system accepts the order for multiple division?  Does one customer order for multiple division product? etc.

Thanks and Regards

Atulkumar Dagade

Former Member
0 Kudos

The scenario is that Sales rep/end user should be able to place the order only if the header division and material division are same if they are not same then the SO should not be saved.we cannot control; them by authorisation access control because in case of emergency we need users to create the sales orders for other divisions.

Also we have group of countries who are using listing  and remaining are not using listing but we want  end user to be not able to create SO when div at header and line item are not same.

Option to use the code is not there as user exit is heavily loaded

I am thinking I can use it by listing process but not sure how.

Thanks & Regards

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can control the behavior at sales document level. Got VOV8. Uncheck the box of item division and mention 2 for check division. With this config system will allow only articles from one division.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards

Atulkumar Dagade

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You can achieve this through config by using VOV8 and selecting the relevant document type.

Under General control update Check division with 2 (Error).

This will be applicable to all orders created through the Sales Document Type and not specific to user.

Let me know if any issue is faced.

Regards,

Tarun Kamboj

anita_patil3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ;

You can write a small ABAP code to check the div and approved user table. Whenever the division is determined code will check if the user is allowed for the same or not.

Regards;

Avinash