cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up interface between SAP ECC and SAP AII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to set-up a SAP Serialisation demo System and have recently acquired a SAP AII sandbox. The standard Inbound and Outbound processes are already running on our ECC6. Now the next step is to interface ECC with AII and serialise the stock. Is there any step-by-step guide for this ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

The standad interface is ECC-PI-AII/OER.

The general procedure is to send the material master(Maintain GTIN & SSCC in MM01) from ECC via MATMAS idoc into PI and in PI, you have to call proxy MATERIALIN and send the material master to SAP AII/OER system.

If you want to try number range management for SSCC or SGTIN, you can check it through Auto Id test tool (developer tool) for few GTIN by manually creating them in AII, but without OER, I don't think, It would work as per standard behaviour.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ratnakar..... am getting the PI interfacing done. Will start with the material master set-up as you suggested.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Can you explain your query in bit detail.

i. Are you going to use AII without OER?

I think, stock serialization can be acheived through serial number  management .

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/007f38ea-f800-2d10-d99f-aec6c28d9...

In case of using AII, you have to add GTINs to the materials and push it to AII through MaterialIn Interface. You have to use number range management concept for serialization purpose.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ratnakar,

Thanks a lot for your response.

Serial Number  management-- we have already used that.

Now we are trying to build serialisation- GTIN & SSCC, in AII only. We don't have OER system right now.

Can you provide me some pointers on ECC- AII interfacing ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts, really need your help here