cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error While creating Column Tabe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to create a dynamic column table inside the procedure.

Generated create sql is something like below.

Create column schema1.dynamic_tab as

(

Select tmp.col1,tmp.col2,tab1.col3,tab1.col4,tab2.col5,tmp.col6,tmp.col7 .....  from

(select col1,col2, sum(case statement) as col6, avg(case statement ) as col7 ..... from MAIN_TABLE  group by col1,col2) as tmp

left outer join

TABLE1  as tab1

on tab1.key1 = tmp.key1

left outer join

TABLE2 as tab2

on

tab2.key3 = tmp.key3

)

This SQL works perfectly fine if I try to create a row base column , But fails to create column table . throws below error.

Could not execute<<sql query >>...' in 4.835 seconds .

[129]: transaction rolled back by an internal error: TrexUpdate failed on table <<table name>>with error: exception 1999:

ims_search_api/LateMatColumn.cpp:649

exception in LateMatColumnSource

;location=zdxcea2:30003, rc=1999 - enforce TX rollback

Any one faced it before ? Is it running out of memory ??

I am able to create a row based table and then run alter statement to convert into column table .

For the delta load on same table I cannot run the insert statement and throws the same error for insert statement on column table

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Suman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check the indexserver trace for details. It is possible that you run into a late materialization related issue. Can you have a look at SAP Note 1975448 and test if setting late_materialization_threshold and late_materialization_threshold_for_insert to high values or -1 resolves the issue?

grace_leslie
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all

Did  you resolve the issue, and I came across the same error ,

[129]: transaction rolled back by an internal error: TrexUpdate failed on table 'LMS_LF:LMS_LF_VERTICES' with error: Xerces parser error., rc=10102 - enforce TX rollback

but only in a certain HANA system,  so could you offer me your solution of this error. Many thanks.

Best Rgards,

Yanyan