cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase req created after SNP run even if no T lane is there

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am facing a problem in few cases after SNP_APO run that STR are created with Depot for which even no T lane is created.Here in c=screen shot I have attached sample item (DHMCDDPF025 ).We can see in first attachment there is no T lane with start location as in range given (will include depot 1900) as it show "No data within selection".In second case if we see the screen shot of Product view we see that STR are generated in Location 1900 even no T lane exist.Here we know that T Lane can not be deleted and only can be given block indicator so there we can say that T lane may be deleted lateron.I have also seen STR created as this is sytem generated as per third screen shot.

I know it is not easy to analyse the exact reason but I shall be thankful if you can tell me possible causes and how to check that.

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the procurement type is F and not source of supply information (like Purchase info record which in turn creates the T. Lane) then it will always create the Purchase req. w/o vendor information.

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Anil,

I think question is misunderstood ,it is not case fo any Raw material which needs to purchases and Req will come if no Inforecord is there.We are running full engine DP-SNP-PPDS .This is basically FG item ,on basis of Forecast from DP ,then SNP is run and system generates STR /PRREQ on specified depot as per Forcast which is only and only based on T lane.

Pl clarify if I am wrong.

REgards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moreoevr if we assume some T lane is created from Inforecord then is should be visible in  T code  SCC_TL1 which is not visible at all.

Pl fins screen shot "No T lane" which is not there.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

RG,

Transportation lanes have to do with the Sourcing in APO. You have not yet shown the state of the PRs when they were created in APO, prior to CIFing to ECC.

What is the master data in ECC that relates to sourcing?  E.g. do you have any Purchase Info Records in ECC?  Do you have Source Lists in ECC? Do you have Quota Arrangements in ECC?

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

There is no source list of DHMCDDPF025 .Inforecord is not there for related link.Hoe we can show sate before CIFFING in ECC ,we have maintained integration models and we regulary reactivate for accommodating new items, obviously before activating Model of PR that will not be In ECC.We have not applied  Quota in MRP view.

REgards

Former Member
0 Kudos

RG,

How we can show state before CIFFING in ECC

One way would be to temporarily deactivate the core interface, then create a PR..

Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (0)