cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single Delivery against multiple sales order of same customer

0 Kudos

I want to create single delivery against multiple sales orders. I have checked it is working in background mode but i want it in foreground also.

Can you kindly help me ?

Regards

Pommuthurai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

check in your item requirement in you delivery type in OVLK  check whether it is set to 051-order combination

Regards

Azhar

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pommuthurai,

Are you trying to say that through back ground schduling system is able to generate single delivery from multiple sales orders whereas through forward scheduling system is not able to generate single delivery from multiple sales orders it split in to multiple deliveries????

Thanks,

0 Kudos

Yes Prashant. In VL10A  'Create Delivery in Background' generates single delivery against multiple sales order but while clicking 'Create Single Delivery in Dialog' button System split the deliveries with respect to Sales orders.

Thanks.

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pommuthurai,

First to combine the all orders for a single delivery is possible if the ship to is same in all orders, incoterms are same etc.

then in the sales area data shipping tab for the sold to should have field "Order combination " ticked.

Check if it is ticked or not.

Thanks,

Sridhar.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes you will have delivery split when you execute VL10 in Dialog mode since system would consider this as a VL01N in the background where you can have only one sale order reference.  This has been explained in detail in note 383254.  Have a look at this for more information.

G. Lakshmipathi

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If not background then you need to use the Dialog mode option by manually selecting the Sales orders as per below screen.

Check and revert if any issues.

Regards,

SRK

0 Kudos

It's not working properly.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you want the people have to guess what "It's not working properly." actually means?

0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen,

I  asked in this forum, to create single delivery against multiple sales order in foreground.

Mr.SR Kumar suggested to execute it by clicking 'Dialog'. I tried in my system and it is again creating multiple deliveries. So I replied to Mr.Kumar, Its not working.

I am not  telling anybody to guess...If you read our earlier discussions, you might not sent

your earlier msg.

Anyway, If you have any answer for my query, kindly revert.

Regards

Pommuthurai

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I always read the entire discussion before I reply. And it was not clear what you got after you clicked this icon. It could have well been an error message or just no reaction.

Which just means this is another discussion about unwanted delivery split.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pommuthurai

I respect the way you replied--but when you are replying to the People (in fact to any member)  --just check his identity in SCN-then reply.

(when some questions are asked by very respected members like Mr Jurgen--dont think that he is trying to pin point you-your reply of ""not working""-can give you delayed answer--which you are not actually seeking for...

Dont do the Mistake-the way i have done.

Please understand...

Phanikumar