cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create TABLESPACE PSAPSR3702X when I upgrade sap solution manager 7.1 from sp04 to sp12

do_thikimdung
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All

when I upgrade SAP solution manager 7.1 from sp04 to SP12, this message appeared:

"Insufficient free space in the database as follows. Please refer to file E:\upgrade\SUM\abap\log\DBFPLUSD.RES for more details and additional information about the results of the free space check.

Create TABLESPACE PSAPSR3702X with 25041 MB

INFO: To adjust the size of your tablespaces, you may use the commands

in file 'E:\upgrade\SUM\abap\log\ORATBSXT.LST' using the 'brspace' utility.

Please copy the file before making changes, as it may be

overwritten in subsequent upgrade phases.

You must fulfill these requirements first before you continue with the procedure!

Free space recommendation

In some scenarios there might be more space required, which was not part of the calculation. Therefore we recommend to have up to 20% more free space than overall required:

Additional 5008 MB to TABLESPACE PSAPSR3702X"

I open file ORATBSXT.LST then I copy a command : "brspace -function tscreate -tablespace PSAPSR3702X -class none -data both -size 200 -incrsize 200 -maxsize 25041 -autoextend yes"

Then I run this command but above message still appears

How to create TABLESPACE PSAPSR3702X while I upgrade Sap Solution Manager 7.1?

please, can you help me?

thank all

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Was the command executed successfully? According to the screenshot it is not yet completed. Press C and continue. If the command was executed then call Tx ST04 and check for the newly created tablespace.

do_thikimdung
Explorer
0 Kudos

tks all

I resolve this problem

I close this topic

Thank you

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

check whether the tablespace is created or not from SQL level.

It seems(2nd screen) that you have not continued in creating the tablespace.

regards,

pavan

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

You need to complete the creation of table space by entering continue c in the second diagram.so complete the brspace command. -brspace -function tscreate -tablespace PSAPSR3702X -class none -data both -size 200 -incrsize 200 -maxsize 25041 -autoextend yes"

With regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi