cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP to WS Scenario - Error while calling Web service adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to implement an asyncronous SOAP(3rd Party) to WS(ERP) scenario using one of SAP's standart interfaces(CashPointPaymentCreateNotificationMessage_In).

I configured BGRFC in ERP for asyncrous messaging and created logical port. When I use WSDL URL of logical port in SOAPUI, everything is working(I enable WS-Addressing in SoapUI).

But when i use the URL of Sender Soap Adapter, I always get the same error in SXMB_MONI and no detailed error texts.

Here is how I configured Receiver Agreement and Receiver WS Adapter.

The URL in Communication Channel is as the same of logical port's service URL. When I test this scenario from SOAPUI, I get the error i mentioned. And the error does not change if i enable the WS-A or not.

I am curious if my configuration is correct or not, what might be the reason getting that error. I also checked WSTASKCHECK, it seems to be working properly. I dont know if I have to to configure BGRFC in PI system, I could if needed.

Is there any way to debug that error to find out what is causing the error?

Thanks for your helps.

Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faruk,

Please check whether the target host is up and make the below changes to the config ;

This will take care of authentication and no need to give any user in the adapter specific identifiers in receiver agreement.

The same config worked for us , please try.

- Muru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murugavel,

I made the changes you referred to, but no luck. Could you provide me with an example SOAP request? I maybe sending wrong data in sender side.

Thanks,

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faruk,

Please check the below links and make sure the URL path is working ;

- Muru

Answers (0)