cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mystery T-Code Range "NO" to "YS" allowing SE37, SE38 & SE80

0 Kudos

We have a customized copy of SAP_SM_BASIC_SETTINGS.  It is a direct copy with no changes but has been customized so a generated profile could be created and the roles assigned to Basis users.

Now, auditors are insisting that SE37, SE38 and SE80 be removed from S_TCODE.  While I believe this is overkill, I still have to make it happen. 

The problem is that the Standard S_TCODE has a mystery range in it from "NO" to "YS" (NO to Yes?).  It is not on the menu of either the SAP delivered role or the custom copy, but it is in the Standard S_TCODE.  I cannot remove it because I cannot find it and the standard Authorization is not modifiable except by changing the menu.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Regards,

Gary Mormino

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Open the auths in expert mode and merge. If it is still there, then used the where-used-list option -> it is coming from SU24.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Thank you for the nearly immediate reply!  Merging doesn't remove the range.  I had previously checked SU24 but perhaps I did so incorrectly.  Can you be a bit more specific about which "where-used" option I should select?  Again - thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a little icon inside the auths data which looks like the sun rising over the mountains. It takes you to the origin of the proposal.

Or look in table USOBT_C field HIGH for the value 'YS'.

If it is not there, then it is "orphaned data" which PFCG does not know how to deal with, so default it to leave it.

1) For the brave: Use the merge with "delete profile data". Only org levels remain and everything else is rebuilt. All manual and changed data is gone!

2) For the less brave: Deactivate S_TCODE and then delete it. Then go back out and merge again.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

I should have thought to check there.  Thank you!  It's from transaction "DISPLAY_RFC".

DISPLAY_RFCTransaction to display a RFCTCDNOYS

This I can deal with.  Again, thank you very much. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perhaps it is some test to see whether auditors would notice?  🙂

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Too funny!  Perhaps it was a test that I failed but YOU passed - with flying colors.  Thank you again.

0 Kudos

Oddly (at least to me) it is also the SAP default in SU24 for that transaction.

Answers (0)