cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy and AAE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using PI 7.11 and use AAE feature where the file transfer is done without going to any mapping.

We use Integration Configuration where we pass the files without creating any of Agreements & mapping.

I have situation where we are sending data from Proxy to PI. Now this proxy is created via XSD given by target system.

What this ensures is Source & target structure are same as i am using XSD for both.

Considering that we ideally there is no business need to map anything in PI, is there a way i can work on proxy to SOAP scenario, without doing any mapping. I am looking for this like file where we only create Sender & rec channels along with Integration configuration object.

The only diff  this time is, it is Proxy to SOAP rather then file to file.

Other option for me is to create mapping ( one to one) and create all other ID & IR object.

Thanks & please advice.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It should still work.

Import the xsd into ESR and generate the proxy.

Don't select the under the operation mapping(as you don't have one). Whatever the your sender proxy sends will be posted to webservice.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

>>I am looking for this like file where we only create Sender & rec channels along with Integration configuration object.

No, it's not possible. You have to create ESR objects (at least for sender proxy) along with ID.

MM and OM can be avoided since both source and target have same structure.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok... So I would have Xsd that would create a message...We would need Service interface and on ID side we would need agreements & configuration.. Only thing i am avoiding is MM & OM? Please confirm

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>Only thing i am avoiding is MM & OM?

Yes.

And if u really want then u can also avoid creating receiver SI for SOAP and in ur ID define a dummy inbound interface name for the same.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think that is what i mentioned in my initial post too

Import the xsd into ESR and generate the proxy