Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger VariableBean problem

DG
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

We have been using seeburger variables for storing lots of different information.

We have the version 20140514124204.2.2.1.005 of the SeePIExtendedTools

For some unknown reason QA server gives the following error.

Error executing operation: Failed to load and instanceiate com.seeburger.functions.permstore.impl.VariableBeanDB

for persitent variable access type=ServletLocal. Cause=com.seeburger.conf.MissingPrimitiveValueException:

The key 'autoCreateSet' is not mapped to the desired type java.lang.Boolean

It worked earlier today, but something has changed.

When we change the parameter

http://seeburger.com/xi/SeeFunctions provider.servlet.server to point to our development server everything works.

It has the same seeburger configuration.

The QA server is running a cluster does this affect the setting.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

this looks like a similar error that I have seen with version 2.2.1. in a cluster environment.

I don´t have any SAP note that I can refer to, but as far as I know, there is a "fix/patch" existing for this issue that can be obtained via OSS or the Seeburger Servicedesk.

Kind Regards

Stefan

DG
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks I'll open a OSS on the topic.

AntonioSanz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Daniel, did you find a solution for this issue? I am facing same error on a SAP PI 7.31 cluster environment.

Regards.

DG
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I cannot remember

I think we deployed the new version at it was working.

Otherwise I guess I had writen my own code to read the values in the table.

AntonioSanz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Daniel. We have tried to restart seeburger services. Some messages has been successfully sent. Other still on System error status.

We are still trying finding a solution.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel, Antonio,

Recently we have migrated to Seeburger 2.1.5 to 2.2.1 and got similar error in XI QA server. Can you help to provide if any SAP Notes related to this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Veera

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

benjamin_bichler
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

this issue has been caused by a race condition. So it might be, that the system is working for a while after a restart (as done by in ).

The real solution is to apply a new version of SEEBURGER components as mentioned already by in .

Hotfixes are available via SEEBURGER support.

In version 2.2.2 (which is currently the most current SEEBURGER version) it is fixed with hotfix 20141120165630.2.2.2.001.

In version 2.2.1 (which is outdated according to SAP Note 890721 - SEEBURGER SAP-XI Adapter:SP Correlation ) it would have been fixed from hotfix 20141120165205.2.2.1.006 on.

Best regards

Benjamin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Able to resolve this issue by restart of 'seeburger functions" service