cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jdbc to file receiver using seeburger modules to convert EDI ANSI X12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Requirement: jdbc to file receiver using seeburger modules to convert EDI ANSI X12

Each JDBC call every 'row' should create a seeburger LIST - a new file on file receiver

We have already completed desiging from JDBC to File receiver and file sender to file receiver as we need to mention order and control numbers in the file name...this was achived using Varaible subsitituion and two way as mentioned, because dynamic config does not support multimapping

Now we have decided to test as per the document to add child message for each of the message created

Operation mapping shows correct results, however we ran E2E test failing

We followed the document http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2014/03/05/a-new-approach-multi-mapping-dyna...

Please take a look at the attached configurations

Error : ssage processing failed. Cause: java.lang.ClassCastException: class $Proxy3334:sap.com/DCMultiMap_EAR@com.sap.engine.boot.loader.ResourceMultiParentClassLoader@74d2a44b@alive incompatible with interface com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleLocal:library:com.sap.aii.af.lib@com.sap.engine.boot.loader.ResourceMultiParentClassLoader@33f134b1@alive

We are on SAP PI 7.3- SP2 and I am using NWDS 7.3 SP02 with JDK as 1.6.0_07

Suggestions are apprciated

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

we think the issue is with classes and found no build path is getting created with folder com/sap/…….

Few warning with PI jar files…..is this with JVM compatibility check ?

Suggestions appreciated

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is your interface pattern - is it stateful or stateless? it looks module dont support stateful pattern.

also refer the thread - http://scn.sap.com/thread/3199096

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

It is stateless.

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you using any BIC modules in adapter? if not redeploy the EAR and try once. the issue might be due to incompatible version.

Former Member
0 Kudos

as of now I am not using any BIC modules..first I want to get the filenames with all order numbers and make sure the custom module is working fine then I will use BIC module

standard multimapping will take last value as order number for all file names...using this custom module all order numbers should be popluated in file names