Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Team Calendar from Create Leave Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

We are facing following 2 issues with Team Calendar-

1)     When manager checks Team Calendar from create leave request he gets a warning message 'No team set up for the user in the selection                period.Contact Administrator'

I know this issue has been reported earlier as well but i didn't find the thread where it has been answered correctly.

- OADP configuration is correct.

- Manager is head of org unit.

- Also IT105 exist for manager as well as employees.

We are currently checking on authorization side for this.

2)   Team Calendar is showing leave details only for the current month. If we navigate to previous month it does not show anything even though there exist leave data for the given month. 

Please suggest if we are missing something.

Thanks & regards,

Avinash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Thanks all for the reply.

We have enhanced from A012 to A002. Earlier we were able to see but nothing is changed regarding to roles and program level. Now all managers is unable to see team calender.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

is it occurring for this manager only? if it is occurring for all managers then checl table v_ptreq_team, you can find many threads on this and also verify the OM customisaiton apart from using standard OADP evaluation path I ll also suggest authorization and for the leaves not displayed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Siddharth for your reply.

Issue # 1 exist only for managers, for employee role it works fine.

Also we have system configured for 3 countries but this issue exist only for 1 country for rest it works fine.

I have checked the given table and following OADP config we have for Mode- Request Mode-

Group of Organizational ViewsMSS_LEA_EE
Organizational ViewsMSS_LEA_EE_DIR
Object SelectionMSS_LEA_EE_DIR
Rule for Root ObjectMSS_LEA_RULE1Eval Path: SAP_MANG
Rule for Target ObjectsMSS_LEA_RULE5Eval Path: MSSDIREC

Issue # 2 exist for employees as well as managers.

We are checking from authorization end on this and will update the findings soon.

Thanks

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u check the start dates and end date (31.12.9999)  in 105 infotype for the subtypes u maintained 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jwala for your response.

Following are the dates for employee's 105 record for subtype 01 and 10-

Start Date- 12.03.2013

End Date-31.12.2014

for the month of November IT105 data is valid for employee but still we are getting No team set up message in Team Calendar when Manager try to create leave for the given employee using MSS role.

When Manager creates leave for himself he can see the team calendar using ESS role.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK ....Give end date as 31.12.9999 for all employees and managers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jwala for your response.

This issue is from production system so we can not change the date to 31.12.9999.

Is there any check for date that it has to be 31.12.9999 for displaying team calendar?

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

There is no check for end date, but you have till the year end, we expect the enddate to be higher ie till his employment in the company, which is unknown so we in sap leave it as high date ie 31129999 for leave display also check table V_PTARQ_TCONSTR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Siddharth and Jwala.

Both the issues are resolved now.

Issue# 1 warning message : It was due to missing authorizations.

Issue# 2  Team Calendar not showing previous leave details

This was due to incorrect customization in table V_PTARQ_TCONSTR.

Start of Period was maintained as- 1 As of start of current calendar period

and Display of field was maintained as 0.

We changed the value of Start of Period as 0 As of Current Date.

0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

how did you solve Issue:-1(no team set up for the selection period. contact administrator).

What is the missing authorizations in portal/R3.

can you please share with me because we are facing same issue in PRD.

Advance Thanks

Negendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagendra,

I dont remember the exact auth object but ask security team to apply trace for the user id and identify the same.

Also i would suggest you to check following setting before checking authorizations-

Get the Group of Organizational Views applicable for rule group in your case  from following path

SAP Customizing Implementation Guide--> Personnel Management-->Manager Self-Service (Web Dynpro ABAP)--> Service Specific Settings-->Working Time--> Team Calendar--> Select Employees:

After getting Group of Org View Check the Evaluation path used in OADP configuration.

Please check if the evaluation path is correct as per your requirement.

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

Dear Avinash,

Firstly thanks for your quick response.

we have already checked in OADP configuration.it is ok.

we are facing this issue with all end users in PRD.

evaluation path is also correct.

please share your knowledge on this authorization.

we asked security team also they did not find the trace out.

Regards

Nagendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nagendra,

To rule out any authorization issue, try giving sap_all authorizations to one manager and check.

If it is working fine compared to earlier then definitely it is an authorization issue.

Some time if a manager is locked in back end ECC also this issue pops up.

Let me know whats the outcome of your testing.

Regards,

Gupta

0 Kudos

Hi Guptha,

I have already assigned sap_all role for all Users.

But it could not be opening.

it is showing same warning (no team setup for selection period contact administrator)

let me know what is missing authorization to user

Thanks & regards

Nagendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagendra,

Click on Select Team Member button and check if you can see any employees, If yes then select employees from it and it will appear on your team calendar.

If there are no employees available then let me know the Group of Org View that you are using for the same. You can get it from the IMG path which i have mentioned in earlier reply.

Regards,

Avinash Bhide.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nagendra,

Did you check if the employees are locked in the backend. I had a situation when employee is locked and although you assign him proper roles, team view doesnt work.

Also try running HRWPC_OADP_MIGRATION, SAP has migrated the OADP config to a new set of tables, so orginal setup no longer worked with the addon. Please note the conversion does not create transports.

Regards,

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also Try checking assiging the S_Develop to an user. If it works then you can make out something is missing in your Role matrix assigned to employee.