cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any function module to retrive data from transaction /sapapo/ac03 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to prepare custom report in which it should contain the orders that are getting displayed in transaction /sapapo/ac03, is there any function module to capture these results.

Regards,

Pavan Kasturi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Easiest way to get this infromation without reading the Livecache would be is to create a ODL for the locations for which you want this report to work and for every ODL, there is an underlying DB table that gets generated and read the data from there. These DB table follow the name  /1RII/<ODLNAME>. SO, for example if the ODL Name is ZDOCUMENTS, then the DB table name would be /1RII/ZDOCUMENTS.

As far as the transaction //AC03 is concerned, system calls  the function module /SAPAPO/AVAIL_CHECK_CONTROLLER to display the data.

Hope this helps

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Babu Kilari,

Thanks for the reply, I tried calling /SAPAPO/AVAIL_CHECK_CONTROLLER in my custom report but it is displaying screen actually that should not happen so an you please explain me in detail what is ODL.

Regards,

Pavan.

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Please read the following standard documentation no ODLs. You need to configure this in /SAPAPO/ODLC transaction. With a ODL, your requirement can be easily achieved.

Order Due Lists - SAP Library

Otherwise, you can also use /SAPAPO/OM_ORDER_GET_DATA to get the details of the orders from Live Cache.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thanga_prakash
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

Try with "BAPI_APO_AVAILABILITY_CHECK"

Regards,

TP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Thanks for reply, Can you please tell what are the parameters that i have to pass currently i have product number and location with me.

Regards,

Pavan.

thanga_prakash
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

Go to the below documentation of the function module and click on examples, as marked below, then you will get the documentation of the required parameters to be passed.

Regards,

TP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

The function module is not extracting any orders, have you used this FM before to retrieve orders from /sapapo/ac03, if yes then i can discuss with SCM team what are all the parameters that i have to pass to retrieve orders, please let me know.

Regards,

Pavan K