cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data rendered incorrectly in UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

I have the correct data in backen in EH List , but if i render the same in UI it is incorret. This is for block code and its desc which I have tw fields and the data is not redered correctly for those. Where in the code can i debug the same ?

Thanks,

Shubh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shubh,

I saw that there is as well an OSS message open regarding this in status 'Customer Action'.

I guess what happens here is the following:

For the parameter for the block code exists a fixed list of parameter values and the parameter has the flag 'Value Def.' set in the parameter definition. If you display a value of this parameter on the UI, the code value gets automatically mapped to the description value taken form the values set that is maintained for this parameter. If you do not want this behaviour, you have to remove the flag on 'Value Def.' in the parameter definition. Then the code will be displayed.

Best regards, Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Daniel. This resolves the issue.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shubh,

You can check the data in /SAPTRX/CL_EM_WDA_UI -> Method GET_EH_DETAIL_FROM_GUID or GET_EH_DETAIL_FROM_SEL.

Are you referring selection or overview or detail view fields block code and description labels?

regards

GGOPII

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you maybe post a screen shot, then it is clearer, what you are referring to.