cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors During Master Agreement replication to SRM from Sourcing/CLM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have successfully configured SAP Sourcing integration with SRM via PI. But when we try to replicate the master agreement in sourcing the below errors occur. I have configured the 'Purchasing organization' and the 'Purchasing group' manually in sourcing system selecting the checkbox 'replicated' and the system as SRM system. Request you to share any info regarding this.

Errors:

Message on Header level: Purchasing Organisation xxxx does not exist

- Message on Header level: Purchasing Group does not exist

- Message on Header level: Purchasing Group is not assigned to Purchasing Organization

- Message on Header level: Enter a country for partner XXXXXXXXXX with type '\Vendor\'

- Message on Header Level: Business Partner xxxx does not exist  

Contact your system administrator.

Best Regards,

Gopi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gopi,

Firstly have you replicated all your Master Data from the ERP system to SAP Sourcing as outlined in the SRM integration configuration guide..

Secondly, is your SRM system integrated with the ERP system (the same one from which you should have replicated the MD as above)

Please check and do those pre-requisite steps before publishing MA's to SRM... from the error message it is obvious that the POrg/PGrp and Vendors etc are inconsistent between what you have in SAP sourcing and what SRM is expecting..

Regards

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Thanks for your reply. I have maintained the Master data manually ( POrgs, PGrps and Vendor data) and yes this might be a cause of the issue. Now I will try replicating it as per the configuration guide. And the connections between the systems you mentioned does exist and the same MD exist among these.

Best Regards,

Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Using your reply we have successfully resolved two issues with purchasing organization and purchasing group. The master data from ERP was uploaded as per the sourcing standard using a CSV file.

But we still have the issue with supplier. Even though the supplier exists in SRM system, the sourcing system throws error saying 'Partner supplier not found' during publishing. Any suggestions on this?

We have created supplier on sourcing side with same metadata taken from SRM.

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,

Gopi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The last issue with the Supplier has been fixed once the Accounting group and the logical system for the supplier has been maintained correctly. We had to also change the system property mentioning the Integrated system as ERP.

Thank you all for the support,

Best Regards,

Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gopi-

Sorry I don't have an answer for your problem, but could you please tell me where you found the reasons for failure of the document.  (Your screenshot).

I must be overlooking this...

Thanks,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

The screen i have posted is the pop-up that comes just after we try to publish the master agreement to SRM. This gave us the info that the replication failed.

Thanks and Regards,

Gopi