cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reset table in Status "Replicate - Error'?

0 Kudos

Hi,

we have a HANA sidecar scenario (HANA revision 82) where we replicate tables from ECC non-HANA towards HANA with SLT for operational reporting (using DMIS_2011_1_731 SP7).

In total we have about 550 tables that are being replicated fine. There are however 2 tables that went into status "Replicate - Error": for instance table KONV. There are other large tables that replicate fine. When I have a look at the transaction LTRC, I find the following message:

- Error while generating runtime objects for Z_KONV_002

- Syntax error in function module /1CADMC/ACS_00100000000240

- Error message: Method "ADJUST_INTERVAL_LOWER_BOUNDARY" is unknown or private or protected

In attempt to solve this, we will load SAP notes 2041240 + 2016512 and test again.

But how can we reset a single table as if it has not been selected for replication before? Is this via a specific expert function in transaction LTRC and a physical deletion in RS-tables on HANA? This is needed to be able to start replication again for that single table, right?

Thanks in advance!

Stijn

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm assuming that you want to reload table KONV completely into HANA? Through transaction LTRC, once in the required mass transfer ID/Configuration, on the Table Overview Tab, press the Data Provisioning button and then enter the table name in the appropriate field. Select the 'Stop Load/Replication' option and execute (make sure the master job is running).

This will remove the triggers/logging tables in ECC and set the appropriate status for the table in HANA. You can check progress on the Table Overview tab...once KONV disappears, press the use the Data Provisioning button again and change the option to 'Start Replication' for KONV and execute. This will drop the data in HANA and then create the logging table and triggers again, then start the initial load phase and when the load is complete, the table should switch to 'replicate'.

Word of caution, you might want to maintain any required performance options/filters before you reload.

Hope this helps.

Kris

0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

thanks for your reply. We noticed the DMIS add-on was on another SP-level on the source system so we solved the issue by:

- Bringing source system also to DMIS 2011 SP7 (like our dedicated SLT server)

- Applying all correction notes as mentioned in SAP note 2016511

Afterwards replication was fine. I used the option "Resest all objects and settings for a table" in the processing steps tab in transaction LTRC to get a clean start for the 2 tables and then restarted replication from the Data Provisioning as you mentioned.

Thanks!

Stijn

Answers (0)