cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitoring objects are not seen after Solution Transfer under the logical component.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to copy all the steps and scenario along with monitoring objects which are set up for BPAnalytics to another solution to reduce my efforts .I have imported the solution from one Solution Manager system to another solution manger system using the tcode SOLUTION_TRANSFER. The solution which is to be copied is on Solution Manger 7.1 SP11 and the target solution is on Solution Manager SP12. I have followed the below link for the same.

But, I am getting an error where LOGICAL COMPONENTS were missing Monitoring Objects after the transfer. I tried to install following notes :

Note 1734897 - Upgrade SP05/06/07:Error in maintenance project or BPMon

Note 1775564 - Issues with BPMon Migration to SM 7.1 SP 5 or higher

However, the SP12 is not allowing and status is 'Can not be implemented'. The snapshot shows that the newly created solution has all the steps and monitoring objects but the list is empty. What could be the reason? Is it happening because of the version mismatch of solution manager? I did the same within the same solution manager system (SP11) successfully. But could not migrate on SP12 SolMan System. Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Rutvik Upadhyay.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

during the migration, have you set the proper target logical component, in your screenshot, still shows the standard logical component.

Please check

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Yes I tried to change the logical component and it worked. I also tried with the same logical component. But the problem was two logical components were created with the same name but different client. So I selected other than standard one and It worked.

Thanks and regards,

Rutvik.

Answers (0)