Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS settlement is not settling the actual CJI3 amount of WBS

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

While settling a WBS for 11th period (Nov. here) ,WBS is showing only USD 8341.53 amount to be settled whereas CJI3 shows a different value for WBS for 11th period i.e. USD 225849.91. Can anybody suggest me why system is not capturing the overall value in CJI3 for settlement of this WBS.

Also, when I go into posted line items I saw few of them posted with t-code KB61 with account assignment 1 & 2 for cost centre and WBS respectively (screen shot attached)

Is it possible that KB61 has posted the real cost on cost center and statistical to WBS (which is visible in CJI3) . But perhaps its not correct as I can see the values in COSP table with value type 4

Kindly suggest your views on it.

Thanks & Regards

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Have you checked actuals from CJIC for this WBS? It will show the values to be settle or already settled. Is system is showing only for 8341.53 USD?

Regards

Shishir

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Check the posting date for the documents. And also check the entry date, whether these are posted after you did settlement.

Regards,

Mukthar

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mukhtar,

Thanks for your response. I checked it, posting dates and documents date all are in 11th period (Nov) only.

Regards

Saurabh

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Have you checked entry date of the documents?

Regards,

Mukthar