cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10 UAR not retrieving manager information for all users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts ,

I have an situation whereby if I generate UAR data , the returned results are inconsistent .

Some users are returning without retrieving manager information . (Whereas other users retrieves the correct manager information)

Currently our data source is setup as HR & also parameter 2006 is setup as MANAGER .

(When I check the user information on PA20 ,they definitely have managers maintained , but yet the UAR request comes back with no manager information)

Can anyone please suggest what the problem could be ?

Regsrds,

AJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro ,

I hope you a good festive season ?

Did you manage to resolve this issue by any chance ?

(Hoping you did)

Regsrds,
AJ

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear AJ,

do the manager work in access requests properly? There is a general problem with manager picking from UAR as it uses a different program than access requests. If in ARQ the manager gets picked correctly this might be the issue. I will keep you updated when SAP releases the OSS note.

If the manager isn't correct in ARQ either, you have to check basic information for these users. E.g. info type 0105 (subtype 0001 for SAP user, subtype 0040 for user id) as the user ID must be mapped with a person in organizational management.

Let me know and I will provide you with further information.

Best regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro ,

Thanks for the reply .

The manager information is pulling through correctly for ARQ...it’s only when I attempt to generate UAR data when I experience this issue .

I find it strange that it will retrieve managers information for some users , but nor for others .

I will keep an eye out for the SAP note , should one be released soon

Regards,
Adenaan

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Exactly same issue I have. SAP is already working on this issue. I will keep you updated as soon as I have the solution. Keep the thread open and I will come back to you.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alessandro,

Did SAP ever provide the solution to this issue? I am also encountering this issue.

Regards,

Ian