cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Wily (MOM) from LMDB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

im in Step 3 of Basic configuration of Solman. I´ve got one Wily running as MOM and another on running as Collector. In a previous configuration there was only one EM configured as standalone and mom. If i want to "discover Introscope EM" he tells me that ist isn´t possible to update the information in lmdb. Is there any way to delete the old entires in lmdb ?

Warnungen beim Aktualisieren der technischen EM-Systeme in LMDB:
EM Instance <host>:<port> -> Das technische Wily-System mit dem Namen "B0973335273_6001_E__USR_SAP_CCMS_APMINTROSCOPE.SystemHome.<host>" kann nicht angelegt werden caused by : Die erweiterte SID 'WLY' (IS_MOM) wird bereits in LMDB verwendet

--> The advanced SID 'WLY' (IS_MOM) is actually in use.

Thank You !

Regards,

julian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardocarrega_filho
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Julian,

Are you still experiencing this problem?

If you've been able to get around it, could you please share the resolution?

I've updated the EM to a newer release but I'm getting a version warning when I activate it on step "Configure CA Introscope" inside Basic Configuration. I then noticed the technical instance relating to the old Enterprise Manager is still present in LMDB and the new instance is not being able to properly get registered in the database due to that. That entry does not go away of LMDB even after completely removing the current EM instance from the above mentioned configuration step.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member

Hi Ricardo,

> transaction : solman_setup_admin

> administration gener. storage

> configuration-id : EM_CONFIG_ID-EM_CONFIG_ID

> delete all entries :

> edit

> select all configuration details

> delete entries

> save ( !!! )

> repeat for each wily/introscope entry

thats how i solved the problem. hope it helps ! please keep me informed

regards,

julian

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Julian,

Please check:

1765041 - "This enterprise manager is used by techical system " when

removing EM in Solution Manager 7.10

Thanks

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

thanks for your reply. i tried the solution you mentioned but it isnt possible to delete the entries in lmdb. i think i have to open a message a sap support.

thank you !

regards,

julian

ricardocarrega_filho
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi, I've tried this but the entry from LMDB didn't seem to go away. Do you have any other suggestions?

Regards,

Ricardo