cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10 issue-Account validation  is ignored for system xx due to conflicting actions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Collen, Maltesh.

I have the following scenario:

• For some systems i want to use Global settings
  • For some others specific systems i want to set up specific settings.

Is GRC able to handle this escenario? can global and specific settings live together?

Additionally i am facing same error that Maltesh "Account validation is...."

Kind regards and thank you.

Sara.

Message was edited by Alessandro Banzer. I have splitted that thread into a new discussion (previously posted in http://scn.sap.com/thread/3409088).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sara

I can't test this out but I would assume system-specific settings would override global.

Are you able to try putting global in and then only building system specific settings for the ones you need?

In relation to your error, I recommend you open a new discussion on this and explain your configuration.

Regards

Colleen

former_member185447
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sara,

For the Systems where you need global settings, maintain the global settings and For the Systems where you need System Specific Settings, you can login to those systems and maintain the System Settings.

That's the reason why SAP has give that option.

If you maintain both for the same system, then System Specific Settings will OVER WRITE global settings.

Regards,

Deepak M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak.

I don't understand your sentence "For the Systems where you need global settings, maintain the global settings ". I mean Global Settings are not indicated for a specific system right? You cannot indicate to which system do you want to set up the global settings:

Regards and thank you.

former_member185447
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sara,

well, i agree i didn't convey the meaning properly.

If you didn't maintain System specific settings, that particular system will take global settings if you had maintained those settings.

Regards

Deepak M

former_member185447
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sara,

Did you get your answer or are you looking for further explanation or information on this?

If not, please change the discussion as answered.

Regards,

Deepak M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak.

Yes, please take into account the following notes/configuration to implement:

- 2003093: SPRO Configuration

- 2075826 (1966404): Note to implement

- 2079064: Note to implement

Kind regards.

Sara.