cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Deploy upgraded Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've upgraded my server to SUP2.2 and I've imported the project into the SUP 2.2 workspace. And I am able to deploy the MBO's to server but when I tried to deploy the workflow it gave me "SQLValue is not a bool at Admin.ReplaceWorkflow(Byte[] baZippedPackage)". Can someone help me on this issue.

Thanks & Regards

Goutham

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi &

In SAP Note 1831742 they have said that when we deploy or import sometimes we may get this kind of issue.

I have one more doubt as folder structure is different in SUP2.2 & above is there any work around to avoid re-writing the customized code in the newly generated files again. I have 17 workflows and there is a lot of customization in each workflow.

Thanks & Regards,

Goutham.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Gautam,

What is the solution mentioned for your issue in the given SAP Note?

There are changes in the files (for workflow based apps) generated in SUP 2.2 than 2.1.3 . Not sure if there is any work around. Maybe Andrew can throw some lights on it.

Regards,

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

Engineering CR 732722 provided to resolve issue which replaced AmpAdminObjects.dll.

Thats the resolution SAP has provided. 

Regards,

Goutham.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Goutham,

AmpAdminObjects.dll is applied on the server.  Why do you think you need to rewrite your customized code?

Migrating your customized code should only be necessary if your 2.1.3 installation is earlier than PL02 and you have made use of the (very) old HWC JavaScript APIs.

Thanks,

Andrew.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

I didnt get your point Andrew. We need to rewrite the code in custom.js again right when we deploy the Workflow in 2.3 as new folder will be created "Generated Hybrid App".

And in the console I got the below warning message

"Warning: Switching from Generated Workflow to Generated Hybrid App, custom code changes/additions will need to be moved over manually"

Thanks & Regards,

Goutham.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Goutham,

Please clarify are you upgrading to SUP 2.2 or SMP 2.3?  Versions you have mentioned above are not consistent.

Thanks,

Andrew.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

Sorry for reverting late. I have migrated my server to SUP2.2 from SUP2.1.3 and then I've migrated it to SMP2.3.

Thanks & Regards,

Goutham.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In this case, what the message is telling you is that if you have added any custom/3rd party JavaScript files to the old Generated Workflow folder, you need to manually do the same to the new Hybrid App folder.  Other than that, if you have used the JavaScript API from 2.1.3 PL02, you should be fine.

Thanks,

Andrew.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

Ok Andrew. Thank for the inputs.

Regards,

Goutham.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Gautam,

You upgraded to SUP 2.2 from SUP 2.1.x ?

Can you verify the tooling version, open hybridApp.js file, you can find the version details at the top of the file.

Which SP it is in 2.2 ? e.g. SUP 2.2 SP02 or SP04

If possible, can you create a small project with MBO and workflow/hybrid app designer and check if you are able to deploy it successfully.

Regards,

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

I've upgraded from SUP2.1.3. I've checked the tooling version it is SUP2.1.3. I've used SUP2.2 SP04.

As you said I tried to deploy a small project and I am successful in deploying it.

I've seen the below thread also

But in my case I need to upgrade the server's only there is no other choice for me.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You have upgraded mobile SDK to 2.2.4 as well ? Right?

Can you check if custom.js file (of above project) is empty? Check Developer Guide: Migrating to Sybase Mobile SDK 2.2 SP04

Looping for more help.

Regards,

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's not empty Jitendra. I've followed the same steps I am able to deploy the MBO's but when it comes to workflows it is throwing me that error.

Regards,

Goutham.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This the complete log I get in console when I try to deploy the workflow

Copying setup files

============================================================

Generating code

Code generation complete

Generating C:\Users\sybaseadmin\Desktop\WorkFlows\SAP\WF\Generated Workflow\WF\Release.zip

Created C:\Users\sybaseadmin\Desktop\WorkFlows\SAP\WF\Generated Workflow\Release\Release.zip

Deployment to Unwired Server

Deploying the workflow

Unable to deploy workflow: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: SQLValue is not a bool

at Admin.ReplaceWorkflow(Byte[] baZippedPackage)

Regards,

Goutham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please clarify, do you get this error if you use the Tooling from SUP 2.2.4?

Thanks,

Andrew.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

Yes Andrew I am using SUP 2.2.4 only. I've raised an OSS SAP has replied that it is a product bug. I need to install a dll file to fix that issue.

But when I changed the version number of workflow from V1.0 to V2.0  I was able to deploy it.

Thanks & Regards,

Goutham.