SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carry forward of Open Items - FMJ2

former_member332492
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using BCS in EHP 7.0. i am trying to carry forward the open items with FMJ2 and Availability control is "Update without check". When i execute the transaction, system is carryforwarding to next year without any errors.

How ever, if i see the availability report FMAVCR01  for 2015-

Budget for 2015 is 0 - Consumable budget - 0, Consumed Budget is 20000$ and available amount is -20000$.

Where if i add the budget for 2015 of 50000$, then consumable budget - 50000, Consumed is 20000 and available amount is 30000$. it is consuming from current year.

Please help me on this.

Regards

Sam

3 REPLIES 3

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the doubt? Till now, everything you described, is in line with standard system behaviour.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Thanks for your reply

When i carry forward the open item, and runs the FMAVCR01 report, it is deducting last year open items budget from current year. As i stated above, Consumable amount is 0 and consumed amount is 20000$ and available amount is -20000$.

Is System should carry forward the consumed budget along with consumable budget?

Regards

Sam

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Only if you make setting for this. You can tell the system to carry-forward budget with the document via IMG "Closing Operations for Budget Control System (BCS)".