cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAT5 not transferring data to Project systems.

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have one weird issue. Some confirmations in CATSPS table showing status "Transferred", but they were not transferred to Project systems. I don't see the entries in CJ74 and the actuals in report S_ALR_87013558 showing zero for that network.

Just want to check whether there is any way to remove the check box from Transferred field in CATSPS table and I think after removing the checkbox, CAT5 will transfer the data to Project systems.

Need your expert advise to resolve this urgent issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try COFC to repost timesheet.

hope this will solve your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath

I met same problem now, how did you sovle the problem? Could you please share to me?

Thanks & Regards

Eric

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

If you feel there was no cancellations done on these time booking, then you can just re-run the CAT5 and cancel the earlier processed entries and then re-run these entries to post the time sheet data..

Also make sure that the rates are maintained for the activity type and cost center which is being used to book the time sheet.

Hope it helps..

Regards

Sammar

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

I wonder why it is so difficult simply to read documentation on CAT5?

"... If records could not be posted during transfer, the report generates a separate error pool. The records containing errors are flagged as transferred. You can postprocess them in PS. Note however that the data in PS no longer corresponds to the data in the time sheet..."

Regards,

Paulo

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

Is there any cancellation done for the CAT5 records, there are possibilities, time confirmation is done and later when it is cancelled from CAT5, it didn't update from Tables CATSDB to CATSPS.

Did you check the entries in CATSDB ?

Regards

Terence