cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transaction codes are repeating twice in a function (SAP GRC 10.1)

0 Kudos

hello all,

Can anyone tell me how get rid of duplicate T-codes in a function?

FYI,

i have two rule set in my organization.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Modammed,

it seems that you have the same definition for different systems. One is for R/3 the other for RFC destination. Hence this is not duplicate.

Did you upload your rule set manually?

Regards,

Alessandro

0 Kudos

yes, i have upload the rule set manually. is it not right to upload rule set manually?

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sure - all fine with uploading manually. Is there a reason to have the same definitions for two systems (R/3 and RFC)? If this is wrong you have to change your upload files so that this combination remains only once.

Regards,

Alessandro

0 Kudos

If i upload (SPRO->GRC-> ARA-> UPLOAD SoD RULESET) the rule set again. will it overwrite all my data? If so what is the best way to fix it?

*i guess accidentally i have selected R/3 and RFC twice while doing the uploading process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed

Please delete the SOD Rules which are not required in the system via Delete SOD rules functionality.

Regards

Pradeep

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

while uploading the rules you can chose if you append or overwrite the exsting data. In your case I suggest to overwrite.

Alternatively, as mentioned by Pradeed, you can use the delete functionality to remove the wrong rules. Deletion can be restricted to systems so that you are able to delete either R/3 or RFC.

Let us know if you need furhter details.

Regards,

Alessandro