cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Approve/Reject Buttons Appearing in Email

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

In GRC 10.1, when the approver gets an email to approve or reject a request, everything looks fine, but there isn't a button to either reject or deny the request. I have attached a PDF below of the task settings in the workflow, and the access approval page (I realize the approval is out of date, but it was active at the time of the screen capture).

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

The reason behind not showing up approve/reject buttons is because of this : 'When you click on any link in work-inbox, it is not capturing correct workitem id. Try to pass work-item ID mauallly to the URL and check.It will show both approve and reject buttons.

For example : I tried to open the following URL having WORKITEM_ID of the request.It shows me required buttons as shown below

When i remove WORKITEM_ID parameter, it show no buttons on my approve screen.

Hope this helps you to resolve your issue.

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katrice,

I do not see the work item ID in the URL as you have stated, how do I go about getting this to populate, or finding the correct url to insert?

Thanks,

Buck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raymond.

Right click on the screen,select technical help and in technical help window check URL start parameters.

Check the attached file for your reference.

Thanks

KH

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

unfortunately, the screenshot you attached is very small and I can hardly read the settings (i've also tried to download and zoom but didn't help).

Would you mind sharing the screenshots again? You can attach each image by its own.

The request itself looks like it wasn't open from the manager as some details in the header are missing (like current stage information). Did the assigned approver open the access request from his work inbox? Can you show us the audit log as well.

Thanks and regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

For some reason the request isn't showing up in the work inbox. Thanks for the help, and I have attached additional screenshots below.

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raymond,

please check the following two things:

1. Does the user have the authorization to approve the request? Check in SLG1 if any objects are missing or add role SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_APPROVER.

2. Please make sure that "approve by email" is checked in the Stage Level setting of MSMP configuration.

Let us know.

Regards,

Alessandro