Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Own AS2 name and sender's AS2 name

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

We are doing an interface from ECC to AS2 and another from AS2 to ECC. The client gave us these details.

AS2 ID, URL and Public key of their certificate.

My question, is this enough to do this scenario or do we need more info from them?

In sender com channel, I see two parameters and both are mandatory

Expected Sender's AS2 name

Expected own AS2 name

So where should I add the AS2 ID that they have given?

Do I have to create an own AS2 name ?

I am configuring the scenarios without creating Party as I found in some discussions that Party is not required

Harish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

that should be enough information.

You can use the AS2-ID that was provided by the client as "Expected Sender's AS2 name".

You can choose any name as "Expected own AS2 name". However that name must be used by the client when sending messages to you. Therefore you need to provide it to the client.

Best Regards

lars

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

Thanks a lot for your help.

I have another doubt alss, in sender cc, do we have to put any url? If so what's the value?

And the left side and right side of the message id, should we ask that also to the Client?

Harish

0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

are you using the AS2 adapter from SAPs B2B AddOn? In this case case you can find the complete documentation of the adapter and its settings here:

Configuring the Communication Channels with the AS2 Adapter - SAP Process Integration, business-to-b...

As for the message ID: If it is possible you should try and agree it with your customer. If this is not possible you can simply define it in the receiver channel on your own since it is rarely checked by AS2 systems.

Best regards,

lars

Answers (0)