cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change Approval Locking Procedure (CRM Approval Procedure)

artemzhegalin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, experts.

I've got a problem with switching "Approval Locking Procedure" in approval procedures: when I try to change one locking procedure to another and save - changes does not apply.

• Switching "Lock approval procedure after sys status Awaiting Approval" -> "Lock approval after initial save": transport request pop-up appears, you save your changes and go back to SPRO. But when you go to this table back - you will see that approval locking procedure remains as it was before changes.
  • Switching "Lock approval after initial save" -> "Lock approval procedure after sys status Awaiting Approval": transport request pop-up doesn't appear. When you push SAVE button - you've just get a system message "Data already saved".

Example

When I've created my Approval Procedure - I've chosen "Lock approval procedure after initial save":

Now I change it to the other - "Lock approval procedure after sys status "Awaiting approval". But when I press "Save" button - there is no transport request pop-up and there is a system message "Data already saved" at the bottom of the screen:

And when I go to the display mode - I can see that Lockin Procedure didn't change from the initial one.

It seems to be a program error (but no SAP notes for this occasion).

Has anybody else faced such a problem?

Would be grateful if you could check this issue in your systems - it will take no more than 5 minutes...

P.S. We are using SM 7.1 SP10

BR,

Artem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

Check if the following note help:

1770274 - Approval Procedure won't be locked after intial save