Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUBBLE EXCEPTION during Processing

former_member10771
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am currently on PO7.4 single stack. We are doing a scenario from SOAP to proxy (using SOAP receiver adapter with XI protocol ). I am getting this error. I have checked sdn for the same error

1. sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: HTTP Response Received. Status Code = 500 [null "null"]

I checked earlier blogs and did this configuration.

I configured the following property in the XI Service.

1. Open nwa > Configuration > Infrastructure > Java System Properties

2. Selectt Services tab and Filter for 'XPI Adapter: XI'

3. In the properties tab search for 'xiadapter.version.minor'

4. Change the value to 0

But still same error. In receiver adapter tried using URL and also HTTP destination. One thing I noticed is the HTTP destination created in NWA if I do a test ping it again gives me the same error. - Error during ping operation. Ping not successful . Received HTTP response 500.

Can some one tell me anything more which I can do. Something to do with service user or roles or something I am missing. The proxy configuration is up to date. The connection type G and SXMD_ADM config is correct.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sunilchandra007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Faced similar issue sometimes back. It got resolved by patch upgrade. Please check the notes suggested in .

Regards,

Sunil Chandra

former_member10771
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Thanks let me check on that. Now I have changed it to SOAP Receiver channel without proxy and also done the binding in SOAMANAGER. I am getting this error now if I check in SRT_UTIL. Can someone please tell me what needs to be done. I am not sure where I need to check for this.

Check the errror attachment.

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
  1. Get a hold on the payload after mapping (if there happens to be one), e.g. by using logging options on PI's iFlow / ICO.
  2. Go to TA SPROXY in ECC.
  3. Open the respective service interface (CustomerERPCreateRequestConfirmation_In)
  4. and test the proxy interface (II_BPC_CUSTOMERCRTRC).
  5. Let the test environment create a request template for you.
  6. Compare the payload generated by SPROXY with the one you have from PI. There ought to be a difference in structure / naming of the nodes / namespaces
  7. You could also put the payload from PI into test environment and see what's happening. There should be an error then, too

Come back with details

Cheers

former_member10771
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Jens,

Finally I was able to solve this by using your above steps. There was a mismatch in the payload and the namespace definitions . ns0 and ns1. Finally after getting this resolved i am able to send and recieve response.

Thanks

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Glad to hear you got your issue resolved.

Please close the thread. See here why http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why

Cheers

Jens

Message was edited by: Jens Schwendemann

vicky20691
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

this is an authorization issue. in NWA-> Configuration-> Infrastructure-> destinations.

the HTTP destination provide user id with proper roles. The user must have higher authorization.

Give that user in HTTP destination in NWA.

Regards,

Vikas

former_member10771
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks is there any specific role this user should have.

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should really first check in receiver ABAP system with ST01 for any application authorization errors. The authorization is probably failing on receiver ABAP not PI.

BTW: Your "Error during ping operation. Ping not successful . Received HTTP response 500." in Destination ping is perfectly ok. Ping does not send any useful data to the endpoint hence the 500. If you were not authorized to access the server at all, you would be getting a 403 here.

Cheers

Jens

former_member10771
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Jens. Will do that and provide an update.

former_member10771
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have checked with the basis team here and they say there is no issue with the authorization as the ID which is used for communication has SAP_ALL access. I will check on that but for the time being I changed the SOAP protocol from XI3.0 to SOAP 1.1 to test atleast using webservice. I am using a standard proxy at the ECC side. I have done the binding in SOA MANAGER also. But when I test the same I get the below error. Can someone please tell me what needs to be checked, in the meantime I will also try the proxy error .

Short Text

Message "CustomerERPCreateRequest_sync{http://sap.com/xi/APPL/Global2}" not supported (interface: "ECC_CUSTOMERCRTRC" binding key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Please do the following-

1. log on to ECC system and go to transaction sicf->Hierarchy type=services

2. sap->default-host->xi->engine-> right click ->test service -> it will open in browser

3.Enter the username & pwd used to login in NWA.

it gives a status message on authorisation of the user.

P.S : Use the IP of the host name if browser doesn't connect to the page.

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amit,

please be aware, that you need to have Adaptere Type SOAP (SOAP 1.1) on the sender side and Adapter Type SOAP (XI 3.0) on the receiver side.

I'm not very expertised using SOAMANAGER so maybe someone else may help on that matter.

Anyways, I would encourage you to do the following: Revert back to the setup of the adapter types as outlined in the first paragraph. Then install XPI Inspector and use template "50" giving your receiver channel name. Start capture and send a message. Then analyze the result. If it's no authorization issue (I would check what suggested first) then XPI Inspector log should give you an indication what's going wrong.

Cheers

Jens

former_member10771
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Tried doing the stuff you suggested. This is what I got.. Same error.

<SOAP:Fault xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<faultcode>SOAP:Client</faultcode>

<faultstring>Empty HTTP request received</faultstring>

<faultactor>http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30</faultactor>

<detail>

<SAP:Error SOAP:mustUnderstand="1" xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30">

<SAP:Category>XIProtocol</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MESSAGE">EMPTY_HTTP_REQUEST_RECEIVED</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>Empty HTTP query received; message processing not possible</SAP:Stack>

vicky20691
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Great,

So your VersionMinor is set to 0, and user id is also correct as you getting empty request. Ping request giving 500 is also perfectly ok. All things look absolutely correct for receiver proxy channel to make it work fine.

try this work around & see it works or not- ( to confirm whther Pi able transfer proxies or not)

In the SOAP channel choose, XI 3.0 and Addressing mode as URL address

give the URL- http://<FQDN-ECC-SYSTEM>:8000/sap/xi/engine?type=entry

user-name the one with SAP_ALL access for ECC and other things as usual.. see channel in channel monitoring ( ping the channel it must tell connecting successfully to backend or success msg)

then try your scenario.

Regards,

Vikas

former_member10771
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Tried as per your suggestion still same issue. Now I have changed from proxy to SOAP receiver adapter. I am getting this error in SRT_UTIL transaction in ECC.

Message "CustomerERPCreateRequest_sync{http://sap.com/xi/APPL/Global2}" not supported (interface: "ECC_CUSTOMERCRTRC" binding key: "06A1FBE9C7D11ED49FEE94DB421E40CC")

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Can you please check below thread

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3253448

Thanks,

Sreenivas