cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Risk Analysis showing done in Audit Log .. But in Access Request details it is showing Not Done .. please help..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All ,

I am facing an query which is raised by SoX Audit Team.

As per the workflow of New user creation in my organization , there are 4 approval stages.

In GRC Access request for New User creation , In Audit Log I can see that Risk Analysis have been performed at first 2 stages ( PFA AuditLog.jpg ).

But when I open the Access Request , it is showing that  ' Risk Analysis Not Done '( PFA AccessRequest.jpg )

User has been successfully created at the end of request.

Just to inform , Risk Analysis have NOT been performed in the remaining 2 stages.

Could that be the reason ?

Please suggest.

It will be really helpful if i can get some inputs.

Regards,

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

We had a similar issue and below note fixed our issue. Please let me know your SP details.

1938722 - Risk analysis icon incorrect in access request

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Madhu ,

Please find the below screenshot for your reference :

Please suggest the way forward.

Regards,

Rahul

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Please implement the note I have given you. Exactly the same issue we had and we are also on GRC 10 SP13.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Madhu ,

I did implement the Note 1938722 and the other corresponding notes. But still my problem remains the same.

While raising an access request I did run the Risk Analysis, still it is showing Risk Analysis not done. ( PFA Requestor.jpg )

Requestor Screenshot :

While approving , at all stages I executed Risk Analysis , and it is showing in green

Approver Screenshot :

So once the request is completed , and when I click on Open it is showing ' Risk Analysis not done '. ( Requestor screenshot )

This is where the problem lies.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Rahul

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Your issue is like when the request is viewed from request status screen, it shows that RISK ANALYSIS NOT DONE but in the approver view it shows risk analysis done.

We had same scenario and applying below SAP note suggested to you our issue got fixed

If it is not fixed, Please raise a OSS message as well

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yess Madhu .. I will have to raise an OSS message.

Anyways thanxx for your help ..

Thank You all ..!

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

did you try to activate risk analysis on request submission via parameter 1071? This will show the risk analysis result at the approver screen (be aware not at the requestor).

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alessandro ,

Parameter 1071 was set to NO. I set it to YES ,  but still there was no change.

I even tried to run Risk Analysis at all the 4 stages , but that too didnt help.

I can see status green at approvers stage but after the request is closed , when I click on open that time I get the status Yellow for Risk Vioaltions & Mitigation Control.

Please help.

Regards,

Rahul