cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

normal sender side fcc to xml but not getting the payload at receiver side

Former Member
0 Kudos
HI Experts,
I am getting the receiver payload as below mentioned without any data details what I am passing in mapping.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

<ns0:venu_mt_r xmlns:ns0=http://something.com/venutest/>
I
I I have checked all pipeline steps, till to message mapping ,I am seeing exact payload what I am giving in sender side but at receiver side payload, I see the payload stating <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
                                  <ns0:venu_mt_r xmlns:ns0=http://something.com/venutest/>"
Even while testing in test tab also, I am getting exact result what I need like below (fig1)but while testing with payload I am not getting the result as I am see the result side stating like above bolded...
f(fig1)
(fig2)
Pleaese let me know how can I get out of this problem means how to get the payload at receiver side as same as what I have given sender side..
My mapping is like below..
Also I would like to say I didn't use the recordset name here..
Thanks,
Venu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our functional team suggested that I can use the recordset name as "record". So I went with that in FCC and its working fine now..

Anyhow the discussion from every one of you people was very helpful..

Thanks,

Venu

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

suman_saha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

As Azhar said, change ns to ns0.

Then select tabular tree view and check whether the nodes are showing green. If it shows as red, you may click on generate instance to check what header need to be there. You may copy the header and replace that in payload to test.

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Feeling really happy for your replies.. Please give me some time and will come back to you with the result...

Thanks,

Venu

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

In your MM Test, I see in Source Payload you have used the Namespace as <ns:

Please replace it by <ns0:    ( and also in the End Tag..last line of the Payload..close it with </ns0:..

and test

Regards,

Azhar

dipen_pandya
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Sreenivas said add the ignoreRecordsetName  TRUE in your FCC.

And update us.

Regards,

Dipen

dipen_pandya
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you provide your FCC details?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dipen, thanks for you reply...

Here goes the FCC I have provided....