cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in issue materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting error when i go to create a maint. order, in component tab i am issuing material with quantity 1 , system showing error like " requirement exceeds availabe stock"  as i also check in MMBE but there is already in availabe in unrestricted stock

can any one please suggest me how solve this error

i will be highly appreciated for valuable reply

thanks

Prasanta Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member256557
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Deaar Prasanth,

Can you please tell whether MRP is activated in your plant for that material, because if its not activated i think there is issue with MRP in MMR so please confirm and revert.

Thanks,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

As you said i well check in MRP activated, and one i cant get it MMR but till the error comes up like

"  Requirement exceeds available stock"

please check and let me know details where i can find this error ?

Regards

Prasanta

former_member256557
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Prasant,

Please check if the materials are reserved or not, for this go to MMBE and find the reservation status of material. If there is no reservations then check VBBE table in SE16 for any open orders for that material. If nothing is working then go to MD04 and give your material and MRP Area and then Plant and execute, check for safety stock quantity if this is blocked by the MRP. Please check and confirm.

Thanks,

Kumar

former_member256557
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If issue resolved please close the thread.

former_member256557
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Prasanth,

Can you please check in material master whether MRP views are maintained or not.

Thanks,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

i already check MRP views also in maintenance order component tab Batch field not fetch Automatically and whenever i try to help of F4 also i can not find any batch.

pls let me know where is the mistake

Regards

Prasanta