Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MEDRUCK_CONTRACT does not show conditions correct

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

as the header already says I got the problem, that my contract form doesn't show my conditions correct.

To be more exact, it doesn't show my conditions correct, when some scaled prices for conditions are included.

I tested it with a scale price in the first condition and also in the second condition. Both are not printed correct.

The Sapscript handles it correct, but it seems that it is not a way to adobt the logic out of there.

I already found two OSS-Notes.

this one solved half of the problem and now I got the conditions available with correct datab and datbi, so the conditions without scaled prices are now correct.

this one doesn't match my release. Anyway, I checked what it corrects in the interface, but my interface does match the corrected version here

( Btw.731 SAP_APPL 606 )

Are there more OSS-Notes out there or did someone also face this problem and found a solution on it.

The problem here might cause of the where-statement of table LINECONDITIONS regarding to CONTCONDITIONS

It is pretty hard to describe, but if you faced that problem before, you know what I'm talking about.

~Florian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Solution - Get an newer version from another system.

~Florian