Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Availability Time Planning

former_member235717
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a File receiver channel in PI 7.0 SP12 system. The channel has ATP setting to operate it once a day. The channel has been working fine for almost one year.

Few days ago, the channel did not start at it's scheduled time . I manually started the channel. It then fetched the data and I put it back on ATP. Next day, it was working fine and again one day back the same problem repeated.

Can someone pls advise what could be the reason for this? Do we need to open an OSS ?

Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

Correct approach will be to check with SAP on this behavior. However please confirm if there is any chance that this channel was stopped manually and started anytime?

Regards,

Sriram

former_member235717
Participant
0 Kudos

This issue was repeated again. I find the OSS note for SP12 or below. Any other solutions highly appreciated

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Swetha,

Check also this SAP Knowledge article  1791938 - Function Availability Time Planning does not work in PI

I think, generally, we are a little afraid to open a OSS assistance or may be, are we a bit proud?. From my own experience, if there is a PI bad functioning, not in a new development when perhaps i have an own mistake, i try to gather all the possible information to provide to SAP. We have to keep on mind that they can be some days to figure out a feasible solution, meanwhile we can try to figure out what is happen, also, obviously,  to ask in this forum.

Your case, when before the patch all worked right is a typical case to open an OSS assitance.

Regards.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member235717
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick reply, actually the service pack is SP13. I see this note is only for SP 10 to 12.

Can we still apply this OSS?

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You've mentioned it as SP12 in the initial post right?

If you are on SP13 then you won't be abel to apply that patch. However it should have been corrected in SP13.

As you are still facing that error in SP13 may be create an OSS message.

former_member235717
Participant
0 Kudos

This issue we are facing after SP upgrade (SP13) only.