cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"CL_AGS_TST_SUTADMN_ENH_HANDLERCP->EVALUATE_SYSTEM" error on SUT Maintenance screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am doing configuration for CBTA System Under Test Management and whenever i tried performing check for Technical Destination, I am getting this error message. This keeps me from completing the setup and testing of CBTA on our Solman instance.

Test Management > Administration > CBTA Settings > System Under Test Management

Anyone from here experienced the error before? What could be the possible cause and what are the possible solutions for this error?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Regards,

Vince

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure and have not faced.

However, can you check below note ?

1963007 - Exception CL_AGS_TST_SUTADMN_ENH_HANDLERCP->PERSIST occurrs while maintaining Systems Under Test (SUT)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Divyanshu for the quick response.

I already tried the step provided on this note before but seems like this is no longer valid. Getting obsolete message when performing the step.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am still not sure if the error previously generated is related to the system user that we setup in Managed System but after re-checking the user (user constantly getting locked), we no longer encounter this error.

May not be directly related but still was able to do the checks for SUT.

Consider this one as Solved for now. Thanks!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194601
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Venancio,

I too faced the same issue and finally I got the solution by doing the following changes.

The issue is with the RFC which communicates with the SUT. So I checked whether there is technical user created is assigned to RFC.

The user was created but some roles where missing. So I assigned the following roles to the technical user

1.SAP_WDA_TST_RFC

2.SAP_TST_AGENT_RFC

3.SAP_CRM_TST_RFC

4.SAP_SM_TCE_RFC

Finally it worked..

Thanks,