Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI: FTPS X.509 Certificate

former_member183910
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am configuring a scenario where I need to pick up data from FTPS server. I used File Zilla client to test the connection, while establishing the connection FTPS server sent a certificate which I accepted in flie zilla.

Question: how to get that certificate from file zilla, as I need to import the same in NWA key store.

I am using PI 7.4.

Thanks,

Sandeep Maurya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

This certificate will be provided by your FTP provider and ask them to send in a .zip format.

Unzip the file and import .cert in

NWA->ConfigurationManagement->Certificates and keys->TrustedCA's

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Usually your FTP admin/ your partner should provide it.

There are alternatives like fireFTP plug-in for firefox but why don't you check your FTP provider?

former_member413548
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I was able to do similar task while setting up SFTP connection. I had to import SSH key in keystore.

I used WinSCP client to test connection, while establishing the connection SFTP server sent a key which I accepted in WinSCP. Then I exported this key from comands->Server/Protocol Information.

Just in case if you want to try winSCP client.

Thanks,

Bharat

former_member183910
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Bharat!!

Just now I used WinScp, I can see the option comands->Server/Protocol Information.

Can you please tell me how o export certificate from there. I do see the option "Full Certificate" but export option is not showing. Please help.

Thanks,

Sandeep Maurya

former_member413548
Discoverer
0 Kudos

In my case It was SSH key, I clicked on Copy to Clipboard and saved it in a text file.

Uploaded the same in keystore.

Thanks,

Bharat