cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition ignored (requirement 985 not fulfilled)

0 Kudos

Hi

In vf03 billing document,vprs condition type not appearing in Pricing procedure , for xxx material it's appearing properly document(invoice for sto) complete & for xxx it's showing below screen error document(invoice for sto), same pricing procedure and same plants we are using in both sto scenario

i don't have idea about routines why 985 not fulfilled ,please give me suggestion.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you send us the screen shot of routine code?

you can go to the pricing procedure of the relevant document from where you have shown the above screenshot.

then go to the routine 985 and show the code, which will help me to say what is that in routine which is not fulfilled.

you can open the routine by pressing the rounded icon.

Thanks,

Sridhar.

0 Kudos

below routine code

FORM KOBED_985.

data: l_mtart  like komp-mtart.

sy-subrc = 4.

clear: l_mtart.

if komp-kposn ne 0.

if NOT komp-mtart is INITIAL.

check: komp-mtart+2(2) <> '01'.    "Raw material XX01

else.

select single mtart from mara

into l_mtart

where matnr = komp-matnr.

sy-subrc = 4.

check: l_mtart+2(2) <> '01'.        "Raw material XX01

endif.

endif.

sy-subrc = 0.

ENDFORM.

FORM KOBEV_985.

sy-subrc = 0.

ENDFORM.

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What this routine says is if the "Raw material has material type XX01 should pass the condition and if any material with any thing other than XX01 will fail and there by you will get the message condition ignored.

Now you need to check your MARA table if you have MATART which is not equal to XX01 and compare those orders and there pricing with one in your enclosed screen shot to understand what the issue is and what was the logic of this routine to be in place.

Thanks,

Sridhar.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

G.S,

You have sited 2 materials, for each give material type (MARA-MTART) and if VPRS populated or not in bill.

You looked in to the bill, in VF03. In the order, VA03 also, the VPRS would not be populated. Check and confirm.

TW

0 Kudos

hi

Only for Below specific Material Type VPRS condition not appearing  

0 Kudos

Hi

we are doing against delivery vf03 , both material types are different , only above specific material type not appearing the VPRS condition type (because of routine) , then wt process i need to follow to resolve problem

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Actually the problem is you are giving very little information in each thread

However I am making my own assumptions:

1. material 1 is - MM01 and the VPRS for this is coming

2. material 2 is  - ZZ01 and the VPRS is not coming

this is because of routine 955.

first in your sandbox check the determination of VPRS by removing the 955 and then re- placing the 955 and do you see any difference ?

without 955 was the ZZ01 VPRS was determined and vice versa - Y/N

although might not require but still:

check the material master accounting if the cost is maintained or not

check the item category if the "Determine cost " is ticked or not

I can imagine, I would have checked the condition type in pricing procedure as well as it is placed right or not.

is this issue started recently in your PRD server?

let me know.

Thanks,

Sridhar.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

G.S,

The requirement is not fulfilled, therefore VPRS is not getting populated in the bill. This is not a issue, it is correct behavior. So, there is nothing to resolve.

As business why they have added this requirement. Then you can understand the business reason behind it.

TW

Answers (0)