cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue regarding shipment cost settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created order delivery, shipment, shipment cost document ,service entry sheet & MIRO. Then I Have done billing with respect to delivery document. Please clarify if I want to charge shipment cost settlement charge to customer then how this shipment cost charge will flow from shipment cost document to Billing document. I need clarification. Scenario 1 if shipment cost is chargeable to customer how it will flow to Billing documeny

Scenario 2 If Shipment cost is not chargeable to customer than it is nort required to flow to Billing document.  Please explain  Both the Scenario.

Regards

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have maintained copy control : Delivery document to billing document. here I have specified price source as F-shipment cost for item, still shipment cost is not flowing to Billing document. I have maintained shipment pricing procedure in T_08 . Billing pricing pricing procedure is maintained in v/08. Please inform if anything is missing.

Regards

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please tell me how shipment cost is going to flow from Shipment cost document to Billing document. I have already maintained price source as F in copy control VTFL . Is there anything missing in SD pricing procedure & Shipment cost pricing procedure.

It is very Urgent. Please reply as soon as possible.

Regards

Prashant

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The config "F" price source copies the pricing conditions with the "Same Name"  from the Shipment Cost Document to the Billing Document . Recheck whether the condition type in Shipment Cost document is same as the Billing document type Condition type (In Pricing Procedure)

The TSPP indicator in Pricing procedure needs to be flagged. This is for re-determination of condition class in Pricing Procedure .

Regards,

SRK