cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For semi-finished material type after doing goods issue, accounting document not generating

former_member256557
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Users,

I have an issue while doing goods issue against sales order, I have done issue for semi-finished material type using 601 mvt. type but while checking there are no accounting document generated. I have assigned G/L's in OBYC transaction for BSX, VAX, PRD and also checked all obyc settings, everything is assigned correctly but not able to find any accounting document for delivery. Please suggest what might be the settings missed.

Thanks,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Which sales scenario are you try to have with semi-finished material? Whats the item category or ref std IC?

Maybe you should compare the material master with the good one. unless you are in an implementation stage , problem should be with the material master only.

Rgds,

AN

0 Kudos

This link should help you.

Also check if the Valuation data-standard price is maintained in the material master accounting 1 view or not

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the  field "Acct Assgt Cat" in schedule line category in t code VOV6 is filled with some value.

And also  in VOV7 t code for the item category if the field " Special stock" is maintained ?

thanks,

Srinu.

former_member256557
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Srinu,

There are many schedule line cat. in VOV6 in which we need to check. Can you be little brief with your answer.

Thanks,

Kumar

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kumar,

Please check the sales order of the line item schedule line category and item category.  for which you have done the PGI.

thanks

Srinu.